CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday!



Happy 4th Birthday, Annalisa. She turned 4 last week, and I can't believe it. One of the highlights was Mamie coming to take her to get her ears pierced. I think she has shown them to everyone. She chose cute little Hello Kitty earrings and is very proud of them.
Another highlight was her princess dress up party. I had so much fun planning fun activities and doing a variety of crafts for it. We painted nails, got tattoos, played "pin the crown on the princess", decorated wands and crowns, and broke a pinata. It was so much fun, and I truly enjoyed it. Often I feel stressed while "playing hostess" that it is hard for me relax, but praise God this time was different. I even woke up in the night and found myself reminiscing over all the fun.
Annalisa-you are getting so big. You are such a good big sister and a huge help to me. You play well w/ Daniela and entertain her a lot. Some of your favorite things to do are play "mommy" with her, play in your bed together, and "read" books to her. You like to read her the Bible and you make me smile as you tell her God is faithful and powerful and is coming back to take His people. I know you are excited about your newest baby sister coming in a couple months although I'm not too sure Daniela is :)

1 comments:

A is for Audrey said...

looks like y'all had fun!!