CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Year's Resolution--it's not too late

I do a women's Bible study on Tuesdays, and a few weeks ago our Bible study leader asked us if we had any fun/not serious resolutions. I hadn't made one because I really couldn't think of one. Of course there are several things I want to change, but I also wanted it to be realistic. So, I finally just thought of a New Year's Resolution even though it's February. Hughes, you'll be proud of me (Hughes is the one who started this blog for us, and our family is grateful to her). I'm going to post a blog every month. Massy, does this make you so happy? He's really into this blogging thing and I think this will be a nice surprise for him.

2 comments:

A is for Audrey said...

ok, perut...i hae it in writing! i'm gonna hold you to it! ;)

A is for Audrey said...

sorry...i meant i "have" it in writing....