CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

May I Have Your Attention, Please!

This is Mariana, here.

Hello...or should I say, buongiorno!

I have been pleading with Sarah to start a blog for a very, very LONG time. She finally caved...This blog will be like any other: photos and updates of the baby, but with italian flare. Oh, and it goes without saying, but little Annalisa is the cutest thing you've ever seen (well...second cutest) ;). So world, I introduce you to Massy, Sarah and Annalisa...enjoy!

Ciao!

P.S. Perut, you may want to change your password...this could get dangerous!;)

5 comments:

A is for Audrey said...

Perut-
this is called a "comment". now that you are a blogger, you need to start leaving them on other people's blogs. that's rule one of blogger etiquette. you can write things like:
"oh, what a cute picture!"
or
"mariana, you are just so funny"
...you know, things like that!

Sarah said...

WHOOOHOOO...Sarah finally gave in and joined the rest of us crazy women! You go, Sarah (and Mariana for being persitent in bugging her)! Love ya!

Amanda said...

YEA!! I miss you and i am so glad that i can keep up with you on here now! Go Sarah!!

Papa Bill said...

I'm sorry Mariana, but Miss Annalisa is the #1 cutest baby in the entire universe. I'm her maternal grandfather and I approve this message.

Love,
Papa Bill

The_Stegall_Fam said...

Sarah, Annalisa is adorable!